Вернуться к списку вакансий
What you will work on:
- New services and products modelling and development;
- Analytics of per order/customer/etc economics and it’s vital parts;
- Analytics of customer base for insights including behaviour patterns/cohorts analytics/ customer segmentation and etc;
- Create actionable reports/dashboards/visualisations and data-driven decision making tools to support business stakeholders;
- Conduct research on data and propose hypotheses to improve business.
- Education: BA/BS/MS degree in exact sciences/engineering/economics or a related field;
- Ideally >4 year of relevant experience in data analytics, reporting, project/product management;
- Great analytical skills & understanding of data analytics methods;
- Understanding of a/b testing, formulating and checking hypotheses;
- Basic understanding of analytics for e-commerce platform (per unit economics/growth/profitability);
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of Python for data analysis or at least strong will to learn it;
- English: intermediate;
- Personal qualities: interested in data analysis, curiosity, proactiveness.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning techniques;
- Experience with SAP BO, Tableau, OLAP;
- Advanced Excel;
- Understanding of Map-Reduce/Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive) stack.
- Official employment, social package;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours, it is possible to plan working and personal time and work remotely;
- Challenging and engaging atmosphere in a team of professionals;
- Discounts on the entire range of products;
- Education of our employees: we share knowledge within the company, organizing internal meetings and taking part in external events;
- Attending at the conferences as listeners and speakers (for those who want to prepare professionally for presentations with reports or presentations we have Speakers Club);
- Relocation package for candidates;
- A comfortable office in Moscow (MCC Khoroshevo / m. Polezhaevskaya) with activities like table tennis, kicker, gym and yoga.